Technologies are transforming the ways in which transport companies go about doing business. From wireless communications to global positioning systems and logistics management to resource scheduling, the transport sector is increasingly one in which being connected is not a luxury but a necessity. Our expertise and experience in Transportation and Freight management Solutions harvest your infrastructure and extend it to deliver the maximum benefit for your information technology investment.
Our experience ranges from working for Australia’s largest air and inland transportation concerns such as Qantas, National Rail & State Rail Authority (RailCorp) NSW, and their group of companies.
Some of the IPP’s solutions are:
- Freight Document Management solutions.
- POD/GRN Document Management and Reconciliation
- Vehicle Fleet Document Management
- Distribution / Workflow Management
- Food Service Operations
- Document management in accounts payable
- Custom Forms, Airway Bills, Invoices, Packing Lists, Consignment Notes, Dispatch Notes
IPP Technologies will help clients labour intensive and time consuming processes that needed to be addressed to ensure that billable information was processed as quickly as possible to improve cash flow.
Why you should go with IPP Technologies:
- Return on Investment
- Affordable and easy to use
- Increasing information security and workflow efficiency
- Improved regulatory compliance
- Streamlined operations
- Scan directly into any digital archive
- Reduction of paper, copy and storage costs
- Automating business processes such as forms submission and approval
- ImprovedCompliance with federal regulations in document storage and retrieval